I’m a writer. And I have some confessions.
- I only write at night because I have pervasive insomnia.
- I think caffeine is a food group and it gives me pervasive insomnia.
- I have a fear of failure.
- I also have a fear of success.
- Apparently every time I spell ‘Accidentally’ I spell it wrong. Except for this time. That is weird.
- When I was a kid I pronounced Chaos… CH-aos because I had only ever read it. Don’t laugh. I also mispronounce Agoraphobic and Taciturn every single time I say them even though I now know how to say them.
- I read fantasy fiction purely for escapism. This reality sucks. It needs magic and dragons. And I write for escapism. Just a whole lot of escaping reality in this brain.
- When people ask me what my books are about I totally have no idea what to say. I get nervous. And then ramble incoherently.
- I have no idea how to take a compliment. It usually involves trying to brush it off, looking away, and blushing.
- I have no desire to be a famous writer. Just a writer.
So do you have any writer confession?